Coral is a medi-health spa focusing on disease prevention and health promotion. Having like minded individuals with similar values is important to us. We offer a complete day spa, personal training & fitness, nutrition & detox, Botox, permanent hair removal, filler treatments, women's health, and Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
We are looking for individuals who are outgoing, friendly and work well with others. They must have an open mind and value teamwork. Our people like to be challenged and have the mindset of growth and maturity within themselves and their position.
Having customer service and sales experience is a definite asset. Coral is a fair opportunity employer and offers an in-depth training program for new hires and opportunity for advancement.
Positions Currently Available
Customer Service and Wellness Specialist - 1 full-time position available. wage: 14.50 per hour. Position required to be filled by July 19th 2013.
Areas of responsibility:
- Initiating and overseeing improvements in customer service
- Communication with Doctors clinic and liaison on medical referrals
- Dealing with client concerns and continuous quality improvement
Partnership and Business Development
- Liaison with the community to raise awareness of medical services
- Partnership building with organisations that can utilise Coral Medical and spa services
- Assist Management team with the design and implementation of a Marketing plan
- Achievement of retail and service sales goals - as determined by Management.
- Updating of product and service knowledge, and communication of updates to clients and partners
- Arranging community engagements for the Coral Spa doctor to talk about the range of medical services
Requirements for the position:
1 part-time position available.
The candidate(s) must posses the following: Great cutomer service experience. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure. Post-secondary education and proven reception/customer service experience.
The pay structure consists of base hourly wage and wellness benefits.
Certified Estheticians - 1 fulltime & 1 part-time position available.
The candidate(s) must posses the following: Esthetics diploma from a recognized school or institution Proven customer service background Experience an asset
The pay structure consists of base hourly wage, service and retail commission, gratuities and wellness benefits.
Please make sure to include two professional references and one personal reference with your resume.