We have about 120,000 hairs on our scalp. Hair growth lasts for up to 5 years, then enters a resting phase for up to 12 weeks. After the resting phase, hair falls out of the follicle and a new hair starts to grow in the same cycle. Up to 100 scalp hairs per day may fall out. This is normal. Normal hair growth depends on a good blood supply to the papilla and a healthy body.
Understanding of Hair Loss
Types of Alopecia
1. Hormonal: androgenetic alopecia
2. Non hormonal and caused by:
- Birth control pills or pregnancy
- Poor diet
- Auto-immune (alopecia areata/totalis/universalis)
Male pattern baldness:
- Is common familial and androgenetic.
- It begins at the temples and/or vertex and can spread to diffuse thinning or nearly complete loss.
Female pattern baldness:
- Is hair thinning in the frontal, pariental and crown regions.
- It is androgenetic too and appears often during menopause.
The Mesoline Hair System is efficient in treating androgenic alopecia due to the triple effect
- Inhibits 5 alpha reductase (copper peptide)
- Stimulates hair growth (stem cells caffeine that improves the blood circulation)
- Improves the hair quality (vitamin B amino acids–hyaluronic acid)
For more information, or to book a FREE consultation please contact us at 519-969-1554 or contact us!