At Coral Medical Health Spa the ultrainflamex age prevention program by Metagenics begins with a detailed health consultation with a Registered Nurse Practitioner. Once the initial age prevention consultation is completed, the nurse will determine what type of age prevention program is required. In the case of the ultrainflamex age prevention program, the nurse will provide the client with a specific untrainflamex meal plan and the metagenics ultrainflamex supplement required.
All age prevention programs offered at Coral Medical Health Spa require close partnership and continuous follow-up between our nurse practitioner and the client. Generally the Registered Nurse Practitioner will meet with the you on a regular basis as part of Coral’s metagenics ultrainflamex age prevention program. Careful follow-up and commitment to the ultrainflamex age prevention program offered at Coral Spa results in creating the anti-inflammatory response needed in the body.
The metagenics ultrainflamex age prevention program is a natural strategy to battle inflammation. This goal is achieved using targeted nutritional support including the following ingredients:
- Key anti-inflammatory nutrients, such as:
- Ginger to inhibit pro-inflammatory prostaglandin and leukotriene production
- Turmeric to scavenge nitrous oxide production and inhibit pro-inflammatory prostaglandin production
- Quercetin to inhibit lipoxygenase, tumor necrosis factor alpha, and nitric oxide
- Potent antioxidant nutrients, such as: Mixed carotenoids, zinc, manganese, selenium, rutin, rosemary, and vitamins A, C & E to reduce free radical generation
- GI-supportive nutrients, such as: L-glutamine to protect the integrity of the gastrointestinal mucosa barrier Vitamin B5 (along with zinc and quercetin) to promote GI healing Rice bran fiber to promote the growth of beneficial GI bacteria; decrease betaglucuronidase, mucinase, and nitroreductase activities; and increase bile excretion
- Eicosanoid-balancing nutrients, such as: Magnesium, zinc, and vitamins C, B3 & B6 to support healthy essential fatty acid and eicosanoid metabolism
- Citrus bioflavonoids, such as: Hesperidin to inhibit arachidonic acid metabolism and histamine release, thus resulting in analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities
- Detoxifying nutrients, such as: N-acetylcysteine and sodium sulfate to promote sulfation in phase II detoxification activities (often compromised in inflammatory conditions) Limonene to induce glutathione conjugation and glucuronidation
To get started on a program offered at Coral, please contact guest services to schedule you initial consultation with Coral’s nurse practitioner.
*All information on this page can be found at metagenics.com.