Bio-identical hormones have the same chemical structure as hormones that are made naturally in the human body. The term “bio-identical” indicates that the chemical structure of the replacement hormone is identical to that of the hormone naturally found in the human body. In order for bio-identical hormone replacement therapy to fully replicate the function of hormones which were originally naturally produced and present in the human body, the chemical structure must exactly match the original.
Coral Medical Health Spa age prevention programs use of saliva testing, blood testing, and thorough analysis of the symptoms clients are using. Doctor Sherman, the Coral Medical Health Spa age prevention medical director, has been using saliva testing since the age prevention centre was opened in Windsor Ontario in 2004. Dr. Sherman carefully determines whether someone is a candidate for bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT). If they are, Dr. Sherman will use a specially derived “bio-identical hormone replacement therapy cocktail” in combination with lifestyle recommendations, nutrition, nutritional supplements and stress reduction techniques to treat symptoms associated with a hormonal imbalance and bring the client back to a normal and healthy state of functioning for their age and personal physiology.
Led by Dr. Zoia Sherman, Coral Medical Health Spa age prevention Medical Director, our team of age prevention specialists are extremely knowledgeable in prevention techniques and saliva testing, and are here to ensure that your aging process will be long, healthy and graceful.
Age prevention at Coral Medical Health Spa and bio-identical hormone replacement therapy and saliva testing can assist with healthy outcomes by:
- Improving energy
- Improving memory and concentration
- Creating a greater sense of wellbeing
- Decreasing body fat and increasing muscle and bone mass
- Improving physical performance and reaction time
- Improving immune function
- Improving sexual function
- Rejuvenating the skin
- Reducing stress
- Improving mood
It will show you what diseases you are at risk for and the path for prevention. Not only will you feel better, you will have an accurate idea of what you need to do to maintain your health and vigor over a long life time.
Please call Coral Medical Health Spa and speak with guest services to schedule your initial age prevention consultation with Dr. Sherman.
Doctor Sherman also has walk-in hours at the Provincial Medical Centre located at 1400 Provincial Road in Windsor Ontario.
Cost associated with Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT):
- Initial and follow-up consultations are covered under OHIP with valid health card.
- Saliva Testing Varies from $150 – $400 depending on test type required. On average most people require a test kit priced at $220.
- Saliva testing generally needs to be repeated every 6 months to make sure the hormone levels stay within their required health range.
- Cost of hormones are determined by your pharmacist. Please contact Robin Chang at the Provincial Pharmacy 519-972-8788
- Supplements and additional treatment items are generally not covered under OHIP or extended healthcare providers.
For any additional questions please contact a Coral Medical Health Spa representative or come into the age-prevention centre, located at 1400 Provincial Road across from the Windsor Essex County Humane Society in Windsor, Ontario.