Description: A creamy concealer that not only conceals but also conditions the under-eye area. Contains vitamin K, thought to repair the blood vessels and act as a skin bleaching agent to help fade hyperpigmentation.
- Use alone or brush minerals on top
- Creamy texture glides over the skin and dries to a silky finish
- Each shade may be used separately, or blended to better match complexion
Ingredients: Isopropyl Jojobate, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Beeswax, Silica, Carnauba Wax, Ozokerite, Lilac Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Phytonadione, Grape Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides.
- To cover dark circles, choose a color that matches your skin tone or is slightly lighter.
- Circle\Delete #2 combines a light and medium peach-especially good for neutralizing blue circles.
- To disguise puffiness, stipple the lighter color on the inner and outer corners of the eye. Apply the darker color to the puffiest area. Light colors stand out; dark colors recede.
Pick up a small amount of product with the Camouflage Brush. Stipple onto the skin. Apply product to the inside corner of the eye and then stipple under lashes and entire under-eye area. Use your ring finger to smooth and blend the edges. The warmth from your finger will melt the product into the skin and set it.